Eco-Friendly Manufactured Wiring System
Fast. Safe. Smart.
EZ-Wiring’s modular plug-and-play design expedites installation time of electrical wiring by up to 80%.
Patented technology provides safe, consistent and long-lasting connections in a relocatable and re-usable modular wiring system.
Intuitive plug-in connections ensure safe and cost-effective moves, adds, changes lowering maintenance and alteration costs.
Constructed with halogen-free RoHS-compliant materials, EZ-Wiring is the environmentally-responsible modular wiring system.
Suitable for use in all areas of building branch circuiting (ceilings, walls, raised floors).
Multi-circuit Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
Prewired Raised-Floor Box Assemblies
Prewired Plug-in Assemblies
Features and Benefits:
- ELECTEC EZ-Wiring® components are UL Listed to be in compliance with UL 183 – Manufactured Wiring Systems (QQVX) and CSA Certified to be in compliance with CSA 22.2 No. 203-1- Manufactured Wiring Systems.
- Constructed using ULTRALX® MC/AC90* cable (300lbs Tension), minimum 12AWG stranded conductors rated 600V 20A.
- Available with SJOW Cord where acceptable.
- Robust terminal design exceeds 470Amp for 4 seconds.
- Eco-Friendly, Low Smoke, V0 rated, RoHS-compliant materials. Dielectric Withstand 3000Vac.
- Connectors are integrally moulded (fully encapsulated) utilizing high impact Halogen-free polymers for superior strength, reliability and safety.
- Mating connectors are self-latching and shrouded for added protection.
- Uniquely-keyed and colour-coded to clearly indicate ratings and provide safe, simple, error-free connectivity.
- Only connectors having identical colours can plug together properly.
- Approved “Ballast Disconnect Means” per NEC 410.73(g) and CEC Part 1 30-308(4).
- Suitable for use in environmental air handling spaces (plenums) per NEC 300-22(c) and CEC Part 1 12-010(3)
- Acceptable for interrupting current (make or break) under full load.